Feb 112013

Posted by on February 11, 2013 Visual Story

Hi everyone.  I know this project won’t officially be “due” for a long time, but I don’t want us to scramble at the last minute and wind up with something mediocre.  By the end of this week I think we should figure out what kind of story we want to tell and start with the writing process.  It’s going to take Watkins a long time do draw whatever we come up with so for his sake let’s try to pace ourselves.  I think that anyone interested in writing should come up with an idea of what they’d like the comic to be.  Someone else liked my idea of a Sin City-style noir, but nothing’s set in stone so let’s try to get a few different ideas to choose from.  If everyone’s ok with meeting after the 10 AM class on Wednesday to share our ideas, I think we should do that.  Please comment if you have any questions.

2 Responses to “Meeting”

1. I’m sorry, but there’s no way I can meet after class on Wednesday, but don’t let that stop a potential discussion. Please just post a summary of what you talked about. The best meeting times for me are TR afternoons. I’m cool with anything, especially since you are being super in considering the time it takes to draw. I love a challenge, so don’t let art considerations hold back story creation. once we have a story together, I’ll have plenty of imput and questions about how we want appearances.

2. Yeah i have an hour break after class so i could meet up and discuss ideas with whoever has availability.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.